Skip to content
- Everyone you meet here, deserves your sincere attention.
- Be supportive, share information, tips and find common ground or interests.
- Listen to each other and ask questions to get a better understanding.
- You don’t have to agree, but enable each other to talk about things together.
- Focus on people that energize you and/or make you feel confident. Don’t invest time in people that give you a negative feeling.
- Don’t get too personal. In business getting to know each other is slightly different than in personal life. You may shy away people when you get too personal.
- Don’t take things for granted. Even if advice, tips or ideas are not instantly helpful for you, still they can be later on.
- Thank eachother for taking time and interest.
- Cheer success of others. There is no competition, we can all make it happen!
Topics on the forums may lead to discussion. Great! They are a place for sharing and inspiring. Below tips on what is smart to do and what you better not do to keep it pleasant and inspiring.
Smart to do
- Keep it light.
- Ask questions and respond to questions.
- Let everyone join in.
- Stick to the subject or related subjects.
- Speak respectful and professional.
- Find out what you have in common.
- Dominate the conversation.
- Make statements instead of asking questions since you get less response on statements.
- Ask about and comment on personal matters or matters that could embarrass others.
- Using inappropriate language.
- Trying to continue if others have closed the conversation about a topic.
Would you like to add to the tips above? Please send your suggestion by email. A team of members will discuss and select. Of course we will give you credit when we add your suggestion.